||kabul + Provinces
|Company / Organizaton name
||ANCB (Afghan NGOs Coordination Bureau) was established in November 1991 in Peshawar in order to coordinate activities of Afghan NGOs, improve their capacity with a mandate to facilitate coordination among Afghan NGOs and act as conduit for information among UN, national and international NGOs, donors and the Afghan government. Currently this network has 130 Afghan NGOs as members working in various sectors throughout Afghanistan.
Nevertheless, a number of capacity development programs has been conducted for member organizations’ staff in various sectors i.e. Computer Training packages, accounting, engineering (irrigation, survey and road construction), management, leadership and book keeping etc in order to enhance their performance in reconstruction and development of war ravaged Afghanistan.
On the other side, ANCB as its mandate put emphasize on promotion and encouragement of Afghan society, especially Afghan youths for volunteerism as an objective of this body.
Since its existence ANCB has acquired enormous experience from international community i.e. UN agencies, donor community, non-governmental organizations and welfare societies. Furthermore, ANCB is enjoying membership of International Agency of Voluntary Organizations (ICVA) based in Geneva meanwhile is represented on the board of directors of ICVA. ANCB is also a member of the world Society Forum and is actively involved in the Afghan Civil Society Community. ANCB is also a member of CIVICUS. This body has also acquired the membership of National Coordination Council (NCC).
ANCB’s main funding sources are membership fees, meanwhile ANCB Board of Directors’ and donors’ contributions remain funding sources as well.
||a. Overall responsibilities;
The Administrator is responsible for the overall management of the project activities and staff and will report to Program manager, Assistant director or Executive Director of ANCB as well he/ she is responsible to report of donor agencies according to their policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collecting updated project activities reports from concerned staff on weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis.
• Arrangement of Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly Meetings or sometimes immediate meetings (if required) and assuring the presence of all staff during the meeting for discussing the ongoing activities.
• Preparation of project activities reports and giving presentations to the staff in meetings and/or to the concerned visiting party.
• Making the criteria for the selection of beneficiaries and discussing it with the immediate supervisor.
• Writing and preparation of letters(Pashtu, Dari and English) per advice of Executive Director and Chairman.
• Checking of the daily attendance record of the staff and taking necessary action (as per policy/rules of the organization) upon any defaulter or non-present staff member.
• Referring the leaves (casual leave, medical leave, maternity leave, Hajj Leave, Annual Leave, Paternity Leave or any other leave) requested by the staff members as per office policy/rules.
• Scheduling/arranging and implementing the duties of a replacement staff in case of a person is on leave.
• Forwarding the requests of the staff to the immediate boss in case the request is not under his authority.
• Communication with member NGOs via emails, letters and other means.
• Preparing a schedule for the Board and staff meetings.
||• University degree in training or management-related field preferred. • Minimum of three years of work experience with NGOs, with at least one year as a trainer. • Demonstrated facilitation, training and/or consulting experience. • Good English writing, speaking and comprehension skills. • Fluency in the two main Afghan languages, Pashto & Dari (writing, speaking and comprehension). • Good computer skills to include Internet, Word, Excel, data-base. • Must have good and respectful character, and be able to conduct business with the whole national and international community regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe or culture with respect, and professionalism. • Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member. • Ability to work under pressure. • Professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
||As per company salary Scale
|Number of Position
||submit your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org